Tourism and Disability
Disabled facilities in Les Carroz
Pour améliorer l’accueil des personnes à mobilité réduite permanente ou temporaire, nous avons soigneusement identifié et listé les hébergements, les activités, les restaurants, les services publics et de santé adaptés à vos besoins.
Do you need suitable facilities and a personalized welcome for your stay in the mountains?
The Les Carroz ski resort is committed to welcome you in the best conditions.
To improve ourselves in welcoming disabled people with permanent or temporary reduced mobility, we have carefully identified and listed accommodation, activities, restaurants, public and health services adapted to your needs.
Holders of a disability card (80%) have a -50% discount on their skipass.
A handiski chair is available, subject to supervision by a professional.
PRM parking spaces
- Serveray road, in front of Le Marlow pub.
- Les Moulins road, in front of the tourist office and nearby the Four du Moulin bakery.
- Val Renand road- nearby the Aux Petits Oignons restaurant.
- Mont-Favy road – Aquacîme Well-being centre and Serveray building.
- Télécabine road – at the devanture of the Kedeuze gondola (located next to the elevator).
- Flaine road – Carroz 1500 (departure of the départ Tête des Saix and Molliets chairlifts).
A mapped guide is being created to make it easier for you to book and plan your stay, as well as access to the points of interest in Les Carroz.