LES CARROZ TOURISME IS COMMITTED THROUGH THE QUALITY TOURISM TRADEMARK
Since 2013, the Tourist Office, classified Category I, is engaged in a Quality TourismTM approach to ensure a demanding and constant level of quality of service. We ensure the efficiency of our organization and a dynamic of continuous improvement towards our visitors, partners, socio-professionals and community.
OUR COMMITMENTS TOWARDS VISITORS
- To ensure a personalized and warm welcome thanks to a qualified, skilled and trained staff and to answer precisely to the requests of our visitors
- Provide reliable, qualified and accurate information
- Adapt our opening hours to visitors’ attendance
- Ensure a continuous and permanent improvement of our services in order to adapt them to the expectations of our customers
- Make our visitors aware of eco-responsible behavior
- Evaluate the satisfaction of our visitors through surveys of satisfaction, and be attentive by ensuring a watch of suggestions and claims delivered: your opinion is taken into account at the Tourist Office of Les Carroz.
OUR COMMITMENTS TOWARDS OURS PARTNERS AND MEMBERS
- Organize meetings (evaluate meetings / meetings before touristic seasons, qualitative thematic working groups)
- Communicate regularly on the orientations taken, the occupancy rates, our actions and our quality approach via pro meetings and newsletters.
- Provide necessary touristic documentation (brochures, flyers).
- Carry out shared communication actions, visit your structure to improve knowledge of the local offer, to make you aware of quality and sustainable development, to welcome project leaders.
- Define specific services and benefits for our members, presented on a dedicated support with clear rates, to evolve our offer of services according to your needs.
OUR COMMITMENTS TOWARDS OUR COMMUNITY AND INSTITUTIONAL PARTNERS
- Propose a tourism strategy every 3 or 5 years, built in line with the expectations and needs of the territory, to achieve the defined objectives.
- Develop common priority thematic projects to support the creation and marketing of related products.
- Participate in shared actions responding to the strategy of the Tourist Office.
- Participate in the regional touristic network and in the dissemination of information, and tourism observation at the departmental, regional and national levels.
- Accompany communities on their equipment and development project that favors the installation of economic actors
RESPONSIBLE QUALITY APPROACH
Philippe POETTOZ / Tourist Office Director
Tracy MEROSE / Quality tourisme trademark referent
Magali ROCHER / Quality tourisme trademark referent