Ajouter au carnet

    "Epine" old coal mine

    Starting around 1750 a coal mine has been re-opened in 1940 on the way to the hamlet La Colonnaz. The mine is closed since 1950. Its history is written in a small guide from Pierre Lacroix and ordered by the club 'Pour la Mémoire du Futur' .

    Chemin de la Colonnaz
    74300 Les Carroz-d'Arâches